Top Saskatoon Real Estate Agents
Are you buying or selling a house in Saskatoon or perhaps moving to Saskatoon? Let us assist you in providing you with a professional Saskatoon real estate agent. Not only will you get the benefit of our research into finding who we believe to be the best real estate agents in Saskatoon, but we will also reward you with a $250.00 Gift Certificate of your choice (once the sale is complete). Our service is 100% free to you, there are no hidden costs and your real estate agents fees will be the same if using our service or not.
We know how stressful moving can be so let us take the stress out of finding the right real estate agent. With many years of experience in the real estate industry we can recommend top Real Estate Agent in Saskatoon.
For additional information on Top City Real Estate Agents and
how we choose our agents view our FAQ page.
terms and conditions of gift certificate
What is happening in the Saskatoon Real Estate Market
The average price of a home in Saskatoon in 2014 was approximately: $340,600.
Information taken from SRAR Report.
For full report and current Saskatoon real estate information visit SRAR (The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®) .
For additional information on real estate in Saskatchewan, visit the
Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission (SREC) web site at www.srec.ca/
About Saskatoon - General Information and Interesting Facts on Saskatoon
- In 2015 MoneySense Magazine names Saskatoon as the top 11th best city in Canada to live, this was up from the 13th postion in 2014.
- Saskatoon has an unemployment rate of 5.5%.
- Saskatoon is the fastest growing city in Canada
- Saskatoon is the largest city in Saskatchewan.
- Location: Saskatoon is situated on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River in the province of Saskatchewan in Central Canada
- Population: The population of Saskatoon has exceeded 265,000 people
and has the lowest median age in Canada
- Along with Calgary, Edmonton and Kelowna. Saskatoon is listed as one of the highest population rates since 2006 according to the 2011 Consus.
- Temperatures: Saskatoon experiences 4 distinct seasons. Temperatures range from 30°c (86 ) in the summer to -30°c (-22f) in the winter.
- Saskatoon is one of the sunniest cities in Canada and receives an average of 2,381 hours of sunshine annually.
- Precipitation: The average annual precipitation in Saskatoon is 347.2mm.
- There are seven bridges that cross the South Saskatchewan River within Saskatoon.
- Saskatoon was rated the number one city in Canada for air and water quality by Chatelaine magazine.
- Economy: Saskatchewan grows half of Canada’s major export crops and Saskatoon is at the heart of the farming industry. Mining is also an important part of the economy. The Saskatoon region is the world's largest exporter of uranium, and nearly two-thirds of the world's recoverable potash reserves are located in the Saskatoon region.
- John Diefenbaker, the 13th Prime Minister of Canada, moved to Saskatoon in 1910. He received his BA, and MA in political science and economics at the University of Saskatchewan.
- The University of Saskatchewan is the only university in Canada to have all six life sciences colleges and a teaching hospital on the same campus.
Communities and Areas in Saskatoon
There are 7 suburban developments or neighborhoods in Saskatoon:
- University Heights
- Lawson Heights
Top City Real Estate Agents can recommend a REALTOR® for any of the areas above or any surrounding areas of Saskatoon.